[Close]


.: Heyy :.

You've just entered
my very PINK-ish blog~!
Feel free to navigate around (:
&& Drop comments to my posts
Leave taggies too. ^^
Tyvm.
-Blog Webmiss
PIXELED Pink ♥ | WENLING (:
STORIES
HER
GALLERY
FOLLOW ME
PEEPS
THANKYOU
© All rights reserved 2009 | Layout by Lhezs Tan
Heyy

1 * STORIES
2 * HER
3 * GALLERY
4 * FOLLOW ME
5 * PEEPS
6 * THANKYOU


You're currently visiting WENLING's blog.
Webmiss

Ah Mei.
Simply call me Wenling. 14 years of age.
22 Feb is my day. Loves my family and the colours PINK, BLUE, PURPLE, WHITE. Addicted to Handphone & Laptop. Craves for French fries and Milk. Hates colour orange and cakes, really. ;D Can speak 3 languages. Lazy to mention them all.

Want to Follow Me?

|Facebook |
Sweet Shoutings


ShoutMix chat widget
Archives

Recent Posts

First of the first


The Past

October 2009
November 2009


Melody


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, October 10, 2009 @ 9:51 AM
`Early in the morning

0 Gave Some Love

Back to post.
Lol...
Hope i can stay this way, as in online jiu post blog...
Dont know how long i can do this before change of mind AGAIN.
hehe...
~~~~~~~~~~
Well...
Just now i did something really tiring =.=
I laid in my bed, without specs, playing my long-time-no-see der nds.
Lol...
My brother took it back with him to Malaysia when his psp was sorta spoilt...
Poor thing.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Now... im trying to edit my template for blog again.
Later still need study for GEOGRAPHY.
Yesterday night was like damn hard to get connected to internet...
When i finally connected, my brother go off the modem =.=
Can go bang head.
Then i jiu cannot get connected liao.
Until now.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Super hungry now.
I go faster edit then faster eat then faster study.
Lol...



[Counting down for the number of days left before Dec holiday]